Our vendor risk management system will reduce by 75% the resources required for your organization to lower vendor security risk, increase compliance, and maintain vendor HIPAA audit readiness.
Which of your vendors is a security risk?
HIPAA Compliance is only the start of your responsibility. Having a Business Associate Agreement is not enough. If a vendor introduces a breach of your organizations Personal Health Information, your organization could regret not having looked deeper into that vendors security policies, procedures and practices.
The thought of evaluating all of your vendors may seem overwhelming. But with a solid Vendor Management Solution like ConfidentVMS that provides scalable, efficient automation tools, it may be much easier than you think.
Managing risk from vendors is a problem common to all healthcare organizations.
Latest Posts on Managing Vendor Risks
You have hundreds or thousands of vendors to manage
- Keeping track of which vendors have access to PHI and their evolving security profiles as they update their product or service can be an administrative nightmare
- New vendors are added every month and the back and forth evaluation and onboarding process can be extremely time consuming
- A privacy or security breach is more likely to happen with more vendors having access to PHI
- Addressing these challenges is critical, but spreadsheets are not efficient and consultants are expensive
ConfidentVMS simplifies vendor management, including
- evaluation, and
It does this by employing
- automated workflow tools, and
- smart, adaptive, questionnaires
Our process management engine delivers cost reductions and maximum efficiency by automating the following tasks:
- Prompts and reminders for vendors to input and update information
- Evaluation and onboarding of new vendors
- Periodic re-evaluation of existing vendors
- Management of internal approvals and notifications
- Identification and resolution of exceptions
- Integration with your other systems
Why You Need ConfidentVMS
- Reduced security risk
- Reduced non-compliance with regulatory rules and guidelines
- Eliminates gaps in internal processes
Reduces Administrative Costs
- Cuts out manual data entry and duplication of effort
- Eliminates reviewing pre-qualified responses
- Reduces wasted time on fixed forms and questions
Customizable to your organization
- Standards and Policies
Don’t throw spreadsheets or expensive consultants at the problem. ConfidentVMS will make your confidence and readiness rise, as your security risk goes down!